Posted on 16 August 2013 by Dan Johnson
Siblu has been shortlisted for a British Travel Award, and we need your votes to win.
The awards are decided by the number of votes each nominee receives – and as we’re a small fish up against some giants, we really do need your help.
So if you loved your siblu holiday, please vote.
We’ve been nominated in the category for Best Camping & Mobile Holiday Company.
The British Travel Awards are among the most prestigious in travel because they are voted for by you, our customers, so to win will mean so much for our teams.
How to vote
It takes just a few minutes to vote, and everyone who takes part is entered into a prize draw where you could win a cruise, a Barcelona city break, sunshine holidays, a Christmas getaway, and much more.
- Simply click on the British Travel Awards logo above to open their website.
- When you’re in, you’ll be asked to enter your details via their registration form. Don’t forget to uncheck the box if you want to opt out of receiving future communications.
- Next step is to select a category – click on the first blue box “Who are the best holiday companies for specific types of holiday”.
- This opens up another drop down list. Scroll down and click the link for “Best Camping & Mobile Holiday Company” towards the end of the list.
- There we are! Simply click the circle by “Siblu Holidays” and the scroll all the way down to “Submit your answers” at the bottom of the page.
- Click, and you’ve made your vote.
Thanks so much for helping – our fingers are crossed!
Tags | british travel awards